Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2016

Last day in Toronto, Canada

Tonight, at 7PM I shall board the plane to take me back to Austria.
I had a wonderful time in Toronto (with its almost 6 Millions inhabitants) and environs...
but I am also looking forward to returning to little Bleiburg with its fewer than 6000 souls, about 600 living directly in the town.
The truth is, however, that I now know more people in Bleiburg, than in Toronto.. well, almost...
The next time you hear from me, I will be blogging from Bleiburg.
I took no pictures of our little family fare-well party, last night in my house. Lianne and Jason, Steven and Janet were the only guests.
The night before, however, I met with my best friends in Toronto.



Lake Ontario at Pickering Harbour


Pickering Harbour... 
exclusively for Pleasure Boats and Swans


Andy, John, Bert, Shirley and Peter
Shirley and Peter, born and bred in Zimbabwe, 
John and Bert veteran Safari goers ( foto only, of course)
it is easy to imagine that Safari Adventures formed the leading  theme.

No comments: