Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Now For A Change Of Pace

A man and a woman share a compartment on the train from Innsbruck  to St. Moritz.
She is looking out the window, admiring the countryside rushing by, while he, without concentration is leafing through a magazine. Suddenly she takes her eyes off the countryside, looks at him and says: "I know you would like to talk to me, but you are too shy to start a conversation."
He looks at her and says: "Actually, you are quite correct. But how did you know this?"
"It's easy," she smiles,  "I am a Psychologist, specializing in male-female relationships. With emphasis on Sex therapy!"
"This is most interesting" he says, "I have often wondered if the men of different Nationalities have different sexual characteristics."
Again, she smiles at him: "But of course they do! For instance research has proven beyond doubt that the North American Indians are the most imaginative in relation to sex, while men of Polish extraction possess the greatest sexual stamina."
"I find this absolutely fascinating" he says with a broad smile on his face, and continues: "I am terribly sorry to have been so rude, not having introduced myself."
With a small bow in her direction he says: "Let me introduce myself: 
My name is Kowalski. Winnetou Kowalski."

Bertstravels
told you that the above would
have nothing to do with skiing.

No comments: